The Caledon Events Calendar is a community calendar for citizens of the Independent State of Caledon, established in January 2007 by Gabrielle Riel. Its purpose is to provide Caledonians a central resource for all events that occur within the State.
Calendar URL: http://caledoncalendar.com
Application: Google Calendar. For application support, please refer to their support site.
- Every resident of Caledon has the right to schedule an event at any time on the Calendar, as long as the event falls into one of the following categories:
- Social gatherings (dances, balls, teas)
- Gallery openings
- Charity events for RL non profit organizations
- Training classes
- Literary discussions
- Library events
- Business openings
- Services of worship and meditation
- Other residents have the right to ask an event host to change their event, however he/she is not obligated to make the change.
- The event must take place in the Independent State of Caledon.
- There are 10 "Calendar Managers". If you need to add an event to the Calendar, please contact one of the following people:
- When adding an event, please put the following information in a notecard and provide it to one of the Calendar Managers:
- Name of event
- Times, in Second Life Time (Pacific Standard Time)
- Name of event location
- Name of event Sim
- SLURL or coordinates
- As much supporting information as possible in the Description field, e.g. what the event is about, who is hosting it, etc.
Aether Chrononauts, maintained by Otenth Paderborn, consolidates calendar entries from the overlapping communities of historical imagineers, Steampunks, and fantasists of Second Life®, including but not limited to Al-Andalus Caliphate, Alexandrian Free Library, Antiquity, Caledon, Consulate of Europa Wulfenbach, Neualtenburg, New Babbage, Radio Riel, Steelhead Public Library, Steeltopia, Victoriana, Winterfell, and Orcadia.
Calendar URL: http://otenth.homefries.org/whats-happening/.